Wednesday 20 August 2008

Christina Applegate says she's 'cancer free'

Actress Christina Applegate says she is "100 percentage clear and clean" after undergoing treatment for chest cancer.



Applegate, the former star of hit sitcom�Married ... With Children, announced she was battling cancer on August 4.


But in an interview aired on Good Morning America, Applegate said she had made a full recovery.


"I'm top. Absolutely hundred percent clear and clean-living. It did not spread. They got everything out, so I'm definitely non going to die from breast cancer."


Applegate, who currently stars in the Emmy-nominated sitcom Samantha Who?, aforesaid she was mad when her white meat cancer was first diagnosed.


"I was so mad. I was just shaking and - and then likewise immediately, I had to go into ...