Saturday 19 April 2008

Annie Lennox axed by record label

Annie Lennox axed by record label



Annie Lennox was reportedly left hand devastated later she was dropped from her record pronounce and has branded the act a "complain in the teeth".
The former Eurhythmics whizz was reportedly stunned when Sony BMG stopped answering her phone calls precisely weeks ahead her reduce was due to breathe out.
Lennox, 53, said she was shocked at the way she was treated by the ship's company which once hailed her as "1 of the finest musical theater voices of the historic period".
Soundgenerator.com quotes her as locution: "They whole ignored me. It was bizarre. It was a kick in the dentition. They didn't come back my earpiece calls or emails for trey weeks. I'm trying to obtain come out what's behind it.
"In all likelihood a commodity thing I'm no yearner with them - mild understatement. Unless it's them trying to differentiate me something... Hullo!"
The isaac M. Singer admitted she has been left contemplating her future in the medicine industry.
She added: "It feels like I'm spent, as if I've whole run come out of push.
"I'm exit to study my clock time over the coming months to figure out what to do with this freedom."